Our School Aims
Clipston School aims to provide every child with high quality teaching and learning. It is the school's philosophy to foster within our pupils independence, a high level of self-confidence, a deep sense of self worth, and an understanding and deeper appreciation of our Christian heritage.
To achieve this, we aim to:
- Enable all children to achieve their full potential, both academically, socially, personally, and morally in order that children expect the best of themselves.
- Promote spiritual development and the ability to grow and flourish as human beings.
- Support children in building relationships which reflect Christian value.
- Deliver a broad, relevant and challenging education which is of a high standard and appropriate to an individual child's needs.
- Promote high standards of behaviour based on mutual trust and respect, developing responsibility and fostering self-discipline.
- Promote good citizenship, thus enabling individuals to make valuable contributions to wider society.
- Ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Provide a welcoming and stimulating learning environment in which everyone feels safe, happy and secure.
- Develop a sense of pride in belonging to Clipston Endowed VC Primary School.
To achieve these aims staff and governors work in partnership with parents, carers and the local community for the benefit of all the pupils.